1. Ahlqvist,E. et al. Link between GIP and osteopontin in adipose tissue and insulin resistance. Diabetes 62, 2088-2094 (2013).
2. Albrechtsen,A. et al. Exome sequencing-driven discovery of coding polymorphisms associated with common metabolic phenotypes. Diabetologia 56, 298-310 (2013).
3. Alkayyali,S. et al. Common variant in the HMGA2 gene increases susceptibility to nephropathy in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia 56, 323-329 (2013).
4. Andersen,G. et al. The frequent UCP2-866G>A polymorphism protects against insulin resistance and is associated with obesity: A study of obesity and related metabolic traits among 17 636 Danes. International Journal of Obesity 37, 175-181 (2013).
5. Andersen HU, et al. No Effect of periodic CGM on HbA1c in poorly regulated Type 1 Patients. Letter, J Diabetes Sci Technol, 2013 May 1;7(3):802-3.
6. Andrésdóttir,G., Bakker,S.J.L., Hansen,H.P., Parving,H.H., & Rossing,P. Urinary sulphate excretion and progression of diabetic nephropathy in Type 1 diabetes. Diabetic Medicine 30, 563-566 (2013).
7. Aagaard-Hansen,J., et al. School mottos in western Kenya as a reflection of educational values and principles. Global Research Journal of Education 3 12-19 (2013)
8. Bay,C., Kristensen,P.L., Pedersen-Bjergaard,U., Tarnow,L., & Thorsteinsson,B. Nocturnal continuous glucose monitoring: Accuracy and reliability of hypoglycemia detection in patients with type 1 diabetes at high risk of severe hypoglycemia. Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics 15, 371-377 (2013).
9. Bonnefond,A. et al. Reassessment of the putative role of BLK-p.A71T loss-of-function mutation in MODY and type 2 diabetes. Diabetologia 56, 492-496 (2013).
10. Bonnefond,A. et al. What Is the Contribution of Two Genetic Variants Regulating VEGF Levels to Type 2 Diabetes Risk and to Microvascular Complications? PLoS ONE 8, (2013).
11. Bot,M. et al. Depressive symptoms, insulin sensitivity and insulin secretion in the RISC cohort study. Diabetes and Metabolism 39, 42-49 (2013).
12. Brøns,C. et al. Increased nocturnal fat oxidation in young healthy men with low birth weight: Results from 24-h whole-body respiratory chamber measurements. Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental 62, 709-716 (2013).
13. Charles,M. et al. Impact of early detection and treatment of diabetes on the 6-year prevalence of cardiac autonomic neuropathy in people with screen-detected diabetes: ADDITION-Denmark, a cluster-randomised study. Diabetologia 56, 101-108 (2013).
14. Dahl-Petersen,I.K., Hansen,A.W., Bjerregaard,P., Jkrgensen,M.E., & Brage,S. Validity of the international physical activity questionnaire in the arctic. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 45, 728-736 (2013).
15. Ejskjaer,N. et al. A phase 2a, randomized, double-blind 28-day study of TZP-102 a ghrelin receptor agonist for diabetic gastroparesis. Neurogastroenterology and Motility 25, e140-e150 (2013).
16. Ellervik C, et al. Total mortality by elevated transferrin saturation in patients with diabetes. Diabetes Care, 2013, Jun 25.
17. Fall,T. et al. The Role of Adiposity in Cardiometabolic Traits: A Mendelian Randomization Analysis. PLoS Medicine 10, (2013).
18. Faurholt-Jepsen,D. et al. Diabetes is a strong predictor of mortality during tuberculosis treatment: A prospective cohort study among tuberculosis patients from Mwanza, Tanzania. Tropical Medicine and International Health 18, 822-829 (2013).
19. Faurholt-Jepsen,D. et al. BCG protects against tuberculosis irrespective of HIV status: A matched case-control study in Mwanza, Tanzania. Thorax 68, 288-289 (2013).
20. Franklin,S.S. et al. Masked hypertension in diabetes mellitus: Treatment implications for clinical practice. Hypertension 61, 964-971 (2013).
21. Friedrichsen,M. et al. Akt2 influences glycogen synthase activity in human skeletal muscle through regulation of NH2-terminal (sites 2 + 2a) phosphorylation. American Journal of Physiology - Endocrinology and Metabolism 304, E631-E639 (2013).
22. Friedrichsen,M., Mortensen,B., Pehm+©ller,C., Birk,J.B., & Wojtaszewski,J.F.P. Exercise-induced AMPK activity in skeletal muscle: Role in glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology 366, 204-214 (2013).
23. Færch,K. & Vistisen,D. Comment on: Tam et al. Defining insulin resistance from hyperinsulinemic-euglycemic clamps. Diabetes care 2012;35:1605-1610. Diabetes Care 36, (2013).
24. Færch,K. et al. Incretin and pancreatic hormone secretion in Caucasian non-diabetic carriers of the TCF7L2 rs7903146 risk T allele. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism 15, 91-95 (2013).
25. Gillberg,L. et al. Does DNA Methylation of PPARGC1A Influence Insulin Action in First Degree Relatives of Patients with Type 2 Diabetes? PLoS ONE 8, (2013).
26. Grabowski,D., "Identity, knowledge and participation: health theatre for children", Health Education 113.64-79 (2013)
27. Guldenmund,F., et al. An exploratory study of migrant workers and safety in three European countries. Safety Science. 52. pp92-99 (2013)
28. Hempler,N.F., Ekholm,O., & Willaing,I. Differences in social relations between persons with type 2 diabetes and the general population. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health 41, 340-343 (2013).
29. Heraclides,A. et al. The pro-inflammatory biomarker soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor (suPAR) is associated with incident type 2 diabetes among overweight but not obese individuals with impaired glucose regulation: Effect modification by smoking and body weight status. Diabetologia 56, 1542-1546 (2013).
30. Horikoshi,M. et al. New loci associated with birth weight identify genetic links between intrauterine growth and adult height and metabolism. Nature Genetics 45, 76-82 (2013).
31. Hove,K.D. et al. Effects of 12 weeks' treatment with a proton pump inhibitor on insulin secretion, glucose metabolism and markers of cardiovascular risk in patients with type 2 diabetes: A randomised double-blind prospective placebo-controlled study. Diabetologia 56, 22-30 (2013).
32. Hulmán,A. et al. Effect of time of day and fasting duration on measures of glycaemia: Analysis from the Whitehall II Study. Diabetologia 56, 294-297 (2013).
33. Intzilakis,T. et al. Soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor, C-reactive protein and triglyceride are associated with heart rate variability in non-diabetic Danes. European Journal of Clinical Investigation 43, 457-468 (2013).
34. Joensen,L.E., Almdal,T.P., & Willaing,I. Type 1 diabetes and living without a partner: Psychological and social aspects, self-management behaviour, and glycaemic control. Diabetes Res. Clin. Pract.(2013).
35. Kovacs Burns,K. et al. Diabetes Attitudes, Wishes and Needs second study (DAWN2äó): Cross-national benchmarking indicators for family members living with people with diabetes. Diabetic Medicine 30, 778-788 (2013).
36. Kristensen,P.L. et al. Influence of Erythropoietin on Cognitive Performance during Experimental Hypoglycemia in Patients with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus: A Randomized Cross-Over Trial. PLoS ONE 8, (2013).
37. Lahjibi,E. et al. Impact of objectively measured sedentary behaviour on changes in insulin resistance and secretion over 3years in the RISC study: Interaction with weight gain. Diabetes and Metabolism 39, 217-225 (2013).
38. Lyssenko,V. & Laakso,M. Genetic Screening for the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes: Worthless or valuable? Diabetes Care 36 Suppl 2, S120-S126 (2013).
39. Moran,A. et al. Interleukin-1 antagonism in type 1 diabetes of recent onset: Two multicentre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trials. The Lancet 381, 1905-1915 (2013).
40. Nielsen,S.E. et al. Levels of NT-proBNP, markers of low-grade inflammation, and endothelial dysfunction during spironolactone treatment in patients with diabetic kidney disease. JRAAS - Journal of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System 14, 161-166 (2013).
41. Nygaard,R., et al. “Potentials for health promotion at worksite: an intra inter cultural comparison of bus drivers’ ethnical foodscapes”. Journal of Food and Hospitality Research, April 2013 p. 29-37
42. Nygaard,R., et al. “Måltidets rum - rum for sundhedsfremme?”. Tidsskrift for Forskning i Sygdom og Samfund, 18 39-65 (2013).
42. Overgaard,A.J. et al. Serum amyloid A and C-reactive protein levels may predict microalbuminuria and macroalbuminuria in newly diagnosed type 1 diabetic patients. Journal of Diabetes and its Complications 27, 59-63 (2013).
44. Persson,R. et al. Why do people with suboptimal health avoid health promotion at work? American Journal of Health Behavior 37, 43-55 (2013).
45. Persson,R., Cleal,B., Jakobsen,M.O., Villadsen,E., & Andersen,L.L. The Relationship Between Self-Efficacy and Help Evasion. Health Educ Behav.(2013).
46. Peyrot,M. et al. Diabetes attitudes Wishes and Needs 2 (DAWN2): A multinational, multi-stakeholder study of psychosocial issues in diabetes and person-centred diabetes care. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 99, 174-184 (2013).
47. Roscioni,S.S. et al. A urinary peptide biomarker set predicts worsening of albuminuria in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetologia 56, 259-267 (2013).
48. Rossing,P. Diabetic nephropathy: Could problems with bardoxolone methyl have been predicted? Nature Reviews Nephrology 9, 128-130 (2013).
49. Rossing,P. & Joergensen,C. Diabetes: Effect of vitamin D on diabetic kidney disease in T1DM. Nature Reviews Endocrinology 9, 6-7 (2013).
50. Schutte,R. et al. Double product reflects the predictive power of systolic pressure in the general population: Evidence from 9,937 participants. American Journal of Hypertension 26, 665-672 (2013).
51. Secher AL, et al. The effect of real-time continuous glucose monitoring in pregnant women with diabetes – a randomized controlled trial. Diabetes Care, 2013 Jul; 36(7):1877-83.
52. Tarnow,L., Klinkenbijl,B., & Woehrle,H. Sleeping beauty or the beast? - Metabolic syndrome from an obstructive sleep apnoea perspective. European Endocrinology 9, 12-17 (2013).
53. Thanabalasingham,G. et al. Mutations in HNF1A result in marked alterations of plasma glycan profile. Diabetes 62, 1329-1337 (2013).
54. Theilade,S., Hansen,T.W., Joergensen,C., Lajer,M., & Rossing,P. Tonometric devices for central aortic systolic pressure measurements in patients with type 1 diabetes: Comparison of the BPro and SphygmoCor devices. Blood Pressure Monitoring 18, 156-160 (2013).
55. Theilade,S., Lajer,M., Persson,F., Joergensen,C., & Rossing,P. Arterial stiffness is associatedwith cardiovascular, renal, retinal, and autonomic disease in type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Care 36, 715-721 (2013).
56. Valera,B., Jørgensen,M.E., Jeppesen,C., & Bjerregaard,P. Exposure to persistent organic pollutants and risk of hypertension among Inuit from Greenland. Environmental Research 122, 65-73 (2013).
57. Vazquez-Chantada,M. et al. Solute carrier family 2 member 1 is involved in the development of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology 57, 505-514 (2013).
58. Xie,W. et al. Genetic variants associated with glycine metabolism and their role in insulin sensitivity and type 2 diabetes. Diabetes 62, 2141-2150 (2013).
Stine Elkjær Nielsen: ”Initiation and progression of diabetic nephropathy. Novel urinary biomarkers and intervention with spironolactone”. Københavns Universitet, juni 2013.
Anne-Louise Smidt Hansen: "The role of different dimensions of physical activity and sedentary behavior in glucose regulation."
Nanna Borup Johansen: "Aortic stiffness, glycaemia and cardio metabolic risk management. An epidemiological approach."
Lærke Steenberg Smith og Pernille Falberg Rønn: "Size at birth and risk of adiposity among adult Inuit in Greenland."
Sidst opdateret 21-12-2016